RETHINKING YOUR PURCHASE?
We accept the return of unworn and unused items in their original condition upon presentation of the invoice within 14 days of order receipt, for exchange, refund or credit note.
HOW TO PROCESS A RETURN
1. Please contact us at email@example.com within 14 days from the date of purchase with the following information:
• Original Order Number
• Date of Purchase
• Items to be returned.
• The reason for return.
• Your preference for an exchange or credit note.
2. Await confirmation of your request via email. Please allow 2 business days for our team to process. Naomi Murrell reserves the right to deny a return if it does not meet our returns policy.
3. Returns must be sent via Express Post or Registered Post to:
Naomi Murrell Studios Pty Ltd
Shop 5 Ebenezer Place Adelaide SA 5000 Australia
4. Please note, we are not responsible for return shipping costs (other than faulty items) for the exchange of change of mind items. It is also the customer's responsibility to cover shipping costs to dispatch their updated order upon exchange of goods.
Naomi Murrell accepts the return of unworn and unused items in their original condition upon presentation of the invoice within 14 days of order receipt, for exchange or credit note.
Online orders can only be returned via post.
Purchases from our Adelaide Flagship can be returned in store.
Naomi Murrell cannot be held liable for return parcels that are lost. We recommend returning items using a registered postal service.
Please allow 2 weeks from the time you mail your order for your return or exchange to be processed. We will notify you via email once your return has been processed.
Where a store credit is selected, we will communicate via email to confirm once this has been processed.
Earrings cannot be returned due to health and hygiene safety.
Items marked as On Sale are not eligible for return or exchange.
Please direct any questions or concerns regarding our Return Policy to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you receive a faulty item, please contact our Customer Service team to organise return via post or visit our Adelaide Flagship for assessment. If the item is deemed to have a manufacturing fault, we will offer a repair or replacement. A full refund will be made if we cannot repair or replace the item.
Return postage of faulty items will be covered by Naomi Murrell.
Please follow the recommended care instructions for all Naomi Murrell product. Items which have been damaged as a result of normal wear and tear are not eligible for return or exchange.